We are currently worshiping together outdoors and online. We welcome you to join us each Saturday evening at 5 pm on our front lawn for our outdoor worship service. We also offer worship services on Sunday morning at 10 am and Wednesday evening at 6 pm. All three of our services can be found on our Livestream YouTube channel. If you missed a service, archived worship services can be found here.
Guidelines for participating in outdoor worship at St. John’s:
• Before coming to worship, all are asked to answer the following health questions of themselves: (1) Do I have a cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing? (2) Do I have at least 2 of the following symptoms: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, diarrhea? If you answered yes to any of these questions, we ask that you stay home and join us via the Livestream video available on our YouTube Channel.
• Please wash your hands before leaving home.
• Everyone will sign in at the outdoor sign in the church yard in case there is the need to undergo contact tracing.
• All parishioners will be required to wear a mask. If you arrive and do not have one, a facemask will be provided to you. Anyone without a mask or not wanting to keep a safe distance will be asked to stand across the street on the boulevard, or, as a last resort, to leave.
• We will have volunteers taking temperatures of all those in attendance. Forehead temperature will be taken first. If temperature is above the safe threshold, temperature will be taken orally. If temperature is still elevated you will be asked to go home and join us another time.
• If parishioner clears the temperature check, they will receive a wristband and a worship bulletin.
• All individuals (or family groups) must remain at least 8 feet from any other individual/family group.
• All worshipers will bring their own chairs or blanket. If you forget your chair, we can provide you with one, but we would much prefer you to bring your own.
• The building will not be open or accessible and therefore bathrooms will be available only in case of an emergency.
• Sanitize hands regularly, including when you arrive, as you are leaving, and after you cough or sneeze (hand sanitizer will be available at each service)
• Avoid touching your face.
• Enjoy the music, but please do not join in singing at this time.
• If there is inclement weather, service will be moved inside and livestreamed with ONLY the worship team present. A notice will be put on the homepage of the St. John’s website by 1:00 pm on Saturday.
Program Year: mid-September through the end of May:
9:00am: Fresh Expressions
10:00am: Adult Christian Formation & Sunday School
11:00am: Classic Expressions
6:00pm: Canticle Ensemble Rehearsal
6:10pm: Bible Study
7:15pm: Chancel Choir Rehearsal
Memorial Day Weekend through mid-September
8:00am: Early Risers’ Worship
9:00am: Fellowship and Refreshments
10:00am: Summer Worship