St. John’s in the Wilderness Cemetery was established in 1861 as the first cemetery in White Bear Township.
All St. John parishioners and members in good standing of any Episcopal Church are able to purchase burial rights in the cemetery and in the columbarium.
For more information please fill out the contact form below.
Cemetery Information Request
Find out more about the historic St. John's Episcopal Cemetery in White Bear Lake